Tuesday, March 18, 2014

space!

Today I cleaned out underneath the counter next to my pastel easel. Still on the counter are my pastel boxes with covers (in front) and Terry Ludwig pastels in boxes further back. Along the wall are the  7x7 inch pastels that haven't sold on Daily Paintworks. They are matted now awaiting frames so they can go on to a gallery. Look at that nice empty space! That is where I have stored metal frames (empty and with glass and mat) and they will probably go back there once I have taken inventory.

But, I also found this box of small pastel paintings in metal frames with off white mat. My goal is to move as few items as possible to the new house so I will be selling these. I took the first one out of the frame, freshened it up with additional pastel, put it back into the frame and will post it on Daily Paintworks. The goal is to find new homes for these.
Treeline, pastel, image 2.75x4.75 inches, framed 6x8 inches Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment