Friday, May 30, 2014

Nine for Daily Paintworks

I was planning to finish an even dozen of these little 5x7 inch oils before posting any of them on Daily Paintworks but I have had several people email me about purchases so I guess it is time to send them out into the world. I'll post them one at a time on the Daily Paintworks Auction starting the first one at $30 to see how it goes. Also, I'm going to try a 10-day auction instead of my usual 5-7 days. They are shown here in their painting sequence but I'll be posting them in a different order. If you have emailed me about a purchase I have your name and I'll try to remember to contact you with a "heads-up" when your painting is about to be posted. My thanks to each of you for your encouragement of this new work.

No comments:

Post a Comment