Friday, April 17, 2015

wall paint

I moved into my studio (formerly our two car garage) in 1989 and during the past 26 years I have painted the studio walls at least 6 times. This week I moved the flat files from their usual place to paint the wall behind. Of the colors shown here, the peachy color was first, then the French Gray, then a blue that isn't shown here, then the cork color and finally Benjamin Moore's Water's Edge Blue.

Here is the wall now with furniture sitting upon the counter waiting the move to the new house. When all your art supplies are packed away, you are left with nothing to blog about except wall paint.

2 comments:

  1. The whole thing looks so very neat...unlike my present studio, which is a total disaster right now!! Your new color is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is neat now because most stuff is packed in boxes. I'm not sure why I have so much stuff.

    ReplyDelete