Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Last Friday at our Painting Group


A charcoal sketch on UArt paper, my reference photo and my Soltek Easel with pastels.
This is as far as I got during our group painting time but I continued to work on it over the weekend. Scroll to the bottom to read more about last Friday's Painting Group session.
Petite Gift, pastel, 10x8 inches
Last Friday was framing day for ReneƩ while Ed painted on with his usual determination and focus. Both of these artists inspire us all.






4 comments:

  1. Barbara, I love your little pastel of the roses. You caught their beauty precisely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay. Roses must be one of the hardest subjects ever. I'm going to try them again in oil just to torture myself...oh, I mean to further challenge myself.

      Delete
  2. The "petite Gifts" is simply delightful. Also enjoy meeting your Friday Friends. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete