Tuesday, March 19, 2013

big surprise workshop

I'm going to teach a very small pastel workshop, Landscape Impressions, at my Studio in Renton, WA July 22-23, 2013.

No one is more surprised at this turn of events than me! I was a long-time instructor at Frye Art Museum in Seattle and at Sitka Center for Art and Ecology in OR. I finally quit teaching to concentrate on my own work. Now, I find myself wanting to share my thoughts and painting process again, in-person with other artists.

I need one more student. If you are interested in painting plein air with me and the above dates and location work for you, send me an email  barbaranewton (at) comcast (dot) net and I'll send you additional information. Note: sometimes it rains on July 22-23 in Washington state. If that happens, we'll paint in my studio from your reference photos and mine. That is the reason I have to keep the class size very small.


3 comments: