Friday, April 30, 2021

On the easel this week

Thanks to all who have confirmed their name on my email art news list (you would have received an email saying "You are subscribed to Barbara Benedetti Newton Fine Art News"). If you didn't receive that email, send me an email and ask me to put you on the list barbaranewton@comcast.net. When I have a request from you, I can add your name manually without a need for another response from you. I usually sent out an art news email only once a month. 

A little recap today of what I've been doing in case you don't follow me on Instagram.

This is "Promises, Promises," pastel, 11.5 x 18 inches.
  

See a short video of the backstory.

I'm still playing with oil and cold wax medium, this time on oil paper in small format.








No comments:

Post a Comment