Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Acrylic Project continued...

 I'm still at it. A nice woman who purchased one of my paintings sent me a photo of how she has it displayed in her home. She agreed to have the photo shared with you.

I love it! It didn't occur to me that it could be left unframed. What a great idea. Thanks so much, Brie for sharing this with me. Because of this, I am now painting my edges...sorry I didn't think of it before.


These little paintings have been a joy and also a challenge. One day I had a meltdown and painted over a couple. It really is all about my attitude. Through The Acrylic Project I have met new purchasers and other artists willing to share tips about the medium and supplies. I have received a glowing review of my work in general (once again, thank you Brie!) and have even heard from a few artists who may try acrylic again.  


I just finished #13; all can be seen in The Acrylic Project on Daily Paintworks. Thanks to all who have supported me so generously, not only with a purchase but with encouragement and kindness.





No comments:

Post a Comment