Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Studio Stuff Sale


Deep cleaning my Studio in preparation for a move this summer!  If you can't see the video above, try this link If that doesn't work...oh well...

I have removed my Walker Display art hanging system and painted the Studio walls. Three 8 foot sections. If you are interested and are within the Black Diamond/Seattle area, let me know. This system really saves your walls from having a million picture hanger holes.


A few books for sale. Creating Impressionist Landscapes in Oil by Colley Whisson is brand new! I studied with him in 2020, bought his book and then found I already had a copy.  All in excellent condition as I apparently have time to buy books but no time to read them.


Frames, cut mats with plexiglass, archival mat and archival foamcore backing. And, white 3-ring binders.


Email me barbaranewton at Comcast dot net if you are local and want any of these.
Happy Spring Cleaning to you!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment