Monday, August 22, 2022

Nest-less and Happy

I'm without a studio and all my work is packed and stored. We are currently enjoying Northilla Nest Beach House at the tip of Maury (Vashon Island, Washington) while waiting for the purchase of our new home in Dockton on Vashon Island to close. I'm not sure when I'll be able to paint again but I look forward to serving as Juror and Judge for the Northwest Pastel Society 2022 Member Show. Thanks to NPS for using some of my images for the Call for Entries reminders. 

Stay tuned as we create a new home, studio and life. Whoohoo! We are excited. I hope every older couple (that's us) who have one more dream will see that it is not too late to create the life they want for the rest of their story.

Edge of Winter

Anticipation

Movie Star

55 paintings to move! Many of these are Collection of the Artist accumulated over the last 20 years but I also see a drastic Moving Sale in my future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment