Thursday, October 6, 2022

Mini Studio Progress

I'm checking in on a beautiful early October day. We have been at our new location about 6 weeks and the house and property have taken most of our attention but in the last couple days it has been the mini studio!

The pastel workstation corner of the room is near completion. 

This is my MABEF easel with an Artist's Air filter attached to make my pastel workstation. I've arranged the stainless steel tables to form an U or alleyway for the pastel boxes. This formation has worked well for me before and is especially useful when you are working within a limited space.

I haven't figured out the studio lighting yet so for now, my two Ott lamps illuminate the pastels.


The best part! I found my two Lazy Susans and they hold an amazing number of supplies for all mediums.

I hope you are having wonderful end-of-summer, early fall days. My favorite time of year!







No comments:

Post a Comment