Thursday, October 18, 2018

Canson Mi-Teintes Touch




I use a variety of sanded pastel papers and have definite favorites. I haven't used Canson Mi-Teintes Touch in a long time and decided to reacquaint myself using a reference photo by friend Kathy Mishima (thanks Kathy). The original photo is less saturated than my reference - a lovely misty scene - but I decided to go for more saturated color so I tweaked the photo and took color samples (the little dots below the image).




Autumn, pastel, image 9x8 inches, framed dimensions 15 x 13 inches
©2018 Barbara Benedetti Newton


This painting is going to my Daily Paintworks Gallery and will be for sale FRAMED (but it will ship without the glass) and FREE shipping. A Christmas present for yourself. I'll post a photo of it framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment