Saturday, June 27, 2020

One on the easel, three off the easel

On the easel this morning, "Skyline Trail," from a virtual plein air paint-out with Puget Sound Group of Northwest Artists last weekend. This is the view of my easel from my newly placed contemplation-chair.
I am continually re-inventing my process. I've added my Grandma Rose Benedetti's sewing chair as a place to take breaks and contemplate the work on my easel. This chair is probably 100 years old. I remember Grandma sitting on it in her Morganville (Black Diamond) house as she embroidered and crocheted. Love this chair; it has a right-hand slide-out drawer under the seat.

Hot off the easel this week:
"Paradise, Mt. Rainier"
"Devotion"
"Oh Happy Day"
"Paradise, Mt. Rainier," oil, 10x10 inches
Purchase Information

"Devotion," oil, 10x8 inches
Purchase Information

"Oh, Happy Day," oil, 10x8 inches
Available for purchase through upcoming online show.  Contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment