Friday, September 17, 2021

The end of the Acrylic Project.

Thanks everyone for your support of my 30-painting Acrylic Project. Here are the paintings that went to new homes. A couple went into the trash and a few more have an undecided fate.


I think I've become addicted to acrylic.  Since the project ended a few days ago, I have painted five more. 

"Love Story"

"Love Is A Choice"

"Balancing Act"

"Be Joyful"

"Simple Pleasures"

I had no idea these little florals would sell within 24 hours of me posting them so they were not ready to ship for about a week. The acrylic must cure, then an isolation coat applied, then wax and then buff. All with time in between. I still have four paintings waiting wax and buffing. If one of them is yours, it will ship Monday, September 20th Priority Mail.

I won't post the new paintings until they are ready to ship so new purchases should ship out the next day. Watch for them around October 1.  I will be happy to ship to another US address if the painting you purchase is a gift.
















No comments:

Post a Comment